Usage: - Dose ≤ 5 mL: IM injection.
- 5-10 mL dose: slow IV injection.
- Dose> 10 mL: slow IV infusion (phase NaCl0,9%, G5%, Ringer).
- When infusion is needed, phase Cerebrolysin in 100 ml of saline solution or isotonic infusion within 20-60 minutes.
Side effects: - May have a burning sensation, increased body temperature if administered quickly.
- Very rare: mild headache, fever, loss of appetite, insomnia.
Contraindications: - Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug
- Severe renal failure
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers
Caution: Caution should be taken when the drug changes its sensory form, so it should not be used.
Drug interactions: - Use of Cerebrolysin together with antidepressants or IMAO may cause increased drug accumulation. In the case of taking these drugs simultaneously, the dose should be reduced.
- Do not mix Cerebrolysin with solutions containing acide amine
Indication: - Memory disorders, concentration disorders.
- Dementia due to cerebral vascular disease & Alzheimer's.
- After injury & surgery, after concussion, contusion or post-neurological surgery.
Dosage: - Dementia due to cerebrovascular disease & Alzheimer's: 10 mL / 24 hours.
- Stroke, cranial trauma, neurosurgery: 10-30 mL / 24 hours.
- Children: 1-2 mL / 24 hours or 0.1-0.2 mL / kg / 24 hours.
- Duration of treatment: Treatment for 20 days or 4 weeks. Treatment can be repeated after 4-6 months.