Indication: Treatment of all osteoarthritis diseases, primary and secondary osteoarthritis such as osteoarthritis, groin, arms, spine, shoulder, inflammation of the joints, osteoporosis, joint atrophy, Arthritis chronic and acute.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the drug.
Side effects: High doses may cause bloating, loose stool, nausea.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant & amp; for children & lt; 12 years old.
- Need to monitor blood sugar regularly in diabetic patients.
The drug is taken 15 minutes before meals:
- Mild and moderate osteoarthritis syndrome: Take once daily x 500 mg. Duration of use: 4 - 12 weeks or longer depending on the condition. Can repeat 2-3 treatment sessions in 1 year.
- Severe disease: Take 3 times x 500 mg daily for the first 2 weeks, then maintain 500 mg twice a day for the next 6 weeks.
- Maintenance therapy: Within 3-4 months: take 500 mg / time x 2 times / day.