Currently, the issue of sterilizing medical devices must include medical, dental and animal surgical instruments at the Hospital as well as small clinics. However, the sterilization process is effective if the sterilization of tools is ensured by good sterilizers. Normally, proper packaging of medical devices first selects the best type of machine, and makes sure that the sterile packages are perfectly welded. This is a way to sterilize tools to prepare you and your patients for the highest hygiene and safety.
The HD 650D / DE is a tool bag welding machine in the surgical industry and many other tools used in hospitals. It ensures the highest quality and safety standards. Can be used for all kinds of PP paper bags available on the market with low power consumption, easily replace spare parts when damaged.
- Welding speed: 10m / min.
- Electronic heat control block.
- Welding temperature: 80 -220oC
- Weld width: 5 -35mm (0.2-1.4in)
- Welded width: 12mm (0.5in)
- Main power source used: 220 -240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Power consumption: 500VA
- Size: 570 x260 x160mm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Welded positioning plate: metal.
The machine uses switch switches operating under fully automatic mode, the main structure of the machine includes:
- Body (shell): 2.5mm tole stamping, electrostatic painting, body with logo, sniper, production date.
- The front includes a calibrated clock, setting, heat alarm for users to install with the common heat level of 180-185ºC, 01 main power switch and 01 transmission Moter start switch.
- The control circuit consists of 1 Relay:
+ Input: 12VDC
+ Output: 220VAC
+ Power cable for 2 thermal resistors connected in series.
- The transmission part consists of 1 motor that drives the load through the gearbox to move the gear, pulling bag line.
- The main feature of Hawo press machine is to close bags of surgical sterilization cases in the medical industry.
- Manufacturer: HAWO - Germany